Sunday 17 August 2014

A few things about me

My name is Alana Magee... or just Lan is fine! I'm 23 and work full time as a senior lender/banking adviser for National Australia Bank. I'm doing the Business Information Systems unit as per of a full time online Bachelor of Commerce majoring in accounting and business law. I'm aiming to become a Business Analyst or something similar. I suppose at this stage all I'm sure of is that I want to be learning again and the rest I can figure out as I go along!
Outside of work I love fitness, spending time in the great outdoors, cooking and hanging out with my husband and gorgeous puppy!


Thanks for checking out my blog

Talk soon

2 comments:

  1. Hey lan thanks for posting. Do you mind if i use your blog post as my answer to Question 18 on Worksheet 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) sounds like you are doing great things! :D hope you get the kind of job you want!!
    Hope it is okay i used your blog for the worksheet question!?

    ReplyDelete